IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
You will be glad to know that our patients who complete comprehensive dentistry experience very few emergencies. We hope that you will never experience a dental emergency, but given the chance that you might, we want you to know that we are always available to help you.
If, during office hours, you are having pain or experiencing an emergency, such as swelling or bleeding, a lost filling or crown, etc., please call us immediately so that we may schedule the best available time for you. We will do everything possible to give you the highest priority and immediately treat the cause of the problem.
Should an emergency occur after hours we can be reached 24 hours a day. Our doctors are always on call and can be reached through the office at 785-825-5473. If we are unavailable we provide another dentist to serve your needs.
We believe that we must have respect for each other’s time. We reserve time for each patient in our practice and do our best to keep our patients from waiting. An appointment in our schedule is a bond of trust that we will be here to serve you and you will be present for treatment.
FEES AND INSURANCE
Just as we are committed to providing you with the highest quality service, we are also concerned with keeping your dental care affordable. To reduce costly billing procedures, we request payment at the time of service. For your convenience we accept Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and Care Credit, a dental credit card.
As a courtesy to those patients with dental insurance, our experienced office staff will assist you in filing your claim and maximizing your benefits. Please keep several important facts in mind about your insurance.
- Most dental insurances have a maximum coverage per year.
- Your dental insurance is a contract between your and your insurance company.
- We neither work for the insurance companies, nor do we wish to. We work 100% for you.
- We do not want dental insurance to dictate your treatment or compromise your health.
Lastly, we believe that a cooperative effort between you and our office will result in a dental service that we are proud to render and you are pleased to receive. We want to meet your needs in a way that adds significant value to your life and to ours as well.
Infection control in dental offices is a subject of concern to everyone. In our practice, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients. We observe controls required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and we follow, and in many cases, exceed, American Dental Association and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
Our practice utilizes many infection control techniques.
- We completely sterilize all dental instruments before each use.
- We heat / steam sterilize all high speed handpieces (drills) in an autoclave before each use.
- We chemically sterilize all instruments which are sensitive to heat.
- We use disposable, single use products whenever possible.
- We disinfect all surfaces, such as chairs, light handles and counters prior to each patient treatment.
We want you to know that we are working hard to always do our best for you.